Most parents are already familiar with the problem of constantly finding their children on the Internet. In the past, children accessed the Internet using mostly computers, but now they use their smartphones, which makes it much more difficult to control this process.
Why is it better to limit your child’s online time?
There are two main reasons for this:
- Focusing on the smartphone screen for too long, especially from a very close distance, quickly harms children’s eyesight. Moreover, children often use smartphones and tablets in the wrong position, which leads to a curvature of their spine and has a bad effect on the functioning of the main body systems.
- Teenagers often choose social media and game worlds as a way to escape from reality. This leads to a lot of mental and social problems for them in the future.
To avoid such problems, it is better to limit the time children have access to the Internet. To do this, you can install the ParentsKit program.
ParentsKit: General Description
ParentsKit is an Android application for smartphones and tablets whose main goal is to provide parents with an effective tool to track their children’s mobile internet usage.
The Parentskit program accurately records the moment your child accesses the network, the duration of individual sessions, and the total duration of the child’s stay on the Internet. You can see all the statistics and track emerging trends in the application, where they are presented in the form of visual diagrams.
How to Start Using the Application
Of course, the first thing you need to do is to download app from the Internet. The best way to do this is to find a website offering apk files of mobile programs to install. Such websites have a big advantage over the Play Market because they have a wider range of applications. A good example demonstrating the possibilities of such resources is that you can even download the Necrophonic app free there.
After you download ParentsKit, you need to create a personal account in the app. To do this, simply enter and verify your mobile phone number. When you are done, you will be able to use your account to control traffic on the devices you choose. However, there is one more thing you will have to do to access all the features: pay for a subscription.
How to Track Internet Traffic
The first thing users should do is open their personal account and enter the phone numbers of the devices they want to monitor. After that, the specified devices will receive a request that needs to be confirmed.
The next steps are very simple:
- Parents will receive a notification every time their children go online from their smartphones. This will allow them to easily monitor whether their children are online during school hours, homework, and so on.
- Besides remembering the moment when your children go online, the ParentsKit application also keeps track of the duration of the sessions.
- The program provides users with many different statistics to help them better understand the situation. This means you can easily find out if your children are spending more time on the Internet than before. What is the average duration of web sessions? How much time per day, week, or month do your children spend on social media?
Key Features of the App
- ParentsKit is a paid program.
- The main purpose of the application is to monitor your children’s online activity.
- To start monitoring, users must first approve the tracking request.
- The application provides all statistics in the form of convenient visual graphs and diagrams.
- One personal account allows you to connect multiple devices to monitor.